JCW is currently working on an exclusive assignment on behalf of a leading healthcare company who are hiring an IT Operations Manager.
This position is at their R&D facility in Monheim, Germany. In this role, you will oversee two sites - the Monheim facility and a site in the UK.
- Reporting line: Director IT Operations EMEA
- Direct reports: Yes
- Contract type: Permanent
- Hybrid working: 4 days in this office, 1 day remote - non-negotiable
- Location: Monheim, Germany
- Interview process: 2-3 stages
- In this role, you will be responsible for the IT Operations for both their EU R&D facility and a smaller facility in the UK.
- You will engage with local teams to ensure the delivery of global and local IT solutions.
- Oversee local IT service provider resources to ensure they are reliable and deliver high-quality IT services.
- Lead the sites through infrastructure and application changes as the site is continuously developed and grown.
- You must speak fluent German and English.
- Bachelor's degree or above in computer science or a relevant discipline.
- Professional experience in a similar role in a similarly highly regulated industry. For example: pharmaceuticals, energy/oil & gas, automotive, aerospace, and manufacturing.
- Effective communication and stakeholder management skills - this in particular is crucial as this role involves a high-level of visibility with senior (non-technical) stakeholders.
If this role is not the right position for you, feel free to refer someone to us for the chance to receive up to €1000.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.