Greenville, United States
11 days ago
I'm currently working on behalf of a well-known financial institution headquartered in Greenville, SC that's looking to hire a Senior IT Auditor for their growing technology audit function. Reporting into the head of IT Audit, this is the team's first IT Audit hire and will be a key resource in executing and developing the bank's annual IT audit plan.
Although this role currently has remote flexibility, this position is expected to be on-site in the Greenville area full-time in the future.
- Support the Head of IT Audit with planning, organizing and executing complex IT audits across the bank
- Assist in communicating the results of audit projects to management both written and verbally
- Perform risk analysis, identify internal controls, and design and execute audit tests of controls and transactions
- Bachelors degree required, Masters degree preferred in an area of relevance (Computer Science, Information Systems, etc.)
- At least 3 years of IT Audit experience, preferably in a highly-regulated financial services environment
- Additional understanding of information security, cybersecurity, data analytics or scripting/coding is preferable
Nicole Weston recruits exclusively for IT Audit and Finance Professionals for leading institutions across the U.S. For further information, please reach Nicole on 646 517 8511 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.