McLean, United States
4 months ago
IT Audit Supervisor
The IT Audit Supervisor will be part of this team and focus on executing end-to-end audit services on Information & Technology risk. These duties span over multiple areas while reviewing Freddie Mac’s core business processes down to delivering audits directed on core Information Technology General Controls.
Your Work Falls into Three Primary Categories:
- Work independently or as part of an audit teams and ensure work is completed on time and in keeping with professional standards.
- Perform and document work such as procedure development, walkthroughs and controls testing in accordance with Internal Audit standards.
- Provide consultative advice to business and IT management on current or emerging Information & Technology risk, control and governance matters.
- Based on the work performed, identify and draft strategic, business focused issues and effectively communicate results to relevant partners.
- Conduct internal training sessions to share knowledge and standard methodologies.
- Maintain, track and communicate project status to key partners.
- Within the context of individual audits, perform people management related tasks such as mentor-ship and project performance evaluations.
- Minimum of 6 years working experience. Experience must include a minimum of 4 years auditing Information & Technology risks in a large IT environment
- Relevant degree in Management Information Systems, Business Administration with an emphasis in Technology, Computer Science, Accounting Information Systems or related field
- Implementation experience or compliance review experience of industry standards to include COBIT, NIST, ISO, or ITIL
- Platform, middleware, and application audit experience to include experience with the various levels of the OSI model and technologies including Windows, Unix and, Oracle.
- Basic knowledge of cloud-based tools, applications and vendors such as AWS, Azure, or Google.
- Solid grasp of various change and project management methodologies (SDLC, Agile)
- CISA, CPA, or CIA or willingness to obtain within the first year of employment
- Additional certifications such as PMP, CRISC, CISM, CISSP;
- Experience with data analytics and supporting tools (Tableau, SAS, Python);
- Privacy and Information security risk compliance experience with regulatory environments including GDPR or CCPA