Edinburgh, United Kingdom
almost 2 years ago
A leading retail bank is looking for an IT Audit Manager to join their team. The position can be based in either Edinburgh and Gloucester.
- Experience in leading and delivering high-quality audits aligned to IT audit
- Knowledge of infrastructure and integrated audits
- 5 - 8 years professional experience
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Relevant qualifications would be an advantage (CISA)
- Excellent at communicating and building strong relationships with internal stakeholder
- Strong written communication skills and experience of delivering written reports to senior management
- Collaborating with and motivating your team to achieve high standards
Salary is competitive and based on experience
This firm has a strong emphasis on employee well being and ensuring work / life balance. They are hugely supportive of family life and young families in particular.