10 months ago
IT Audit manager
Senior IT Audit manager is expected to deliver technology-focused audit assignments as part of a wider team, to verify applications and infrastructure are effectively controlled and that risks are mitigated. You will cover the German market but also be involved in global IT Audit.
Experience and Qualifications;
- 3 - 6 years experience in IT auditing / IT Security experience within consultancy or financial services
- Experience of systems development and/or delivery projects
- IT qualification; (CISA and CISSP)
- Experience of auditing one or more of: operating systems, databases, networks, applications and cloud services
- The ability to use one or more data analytics tools, such as Excel or ACL
Key Competencies and Personal Characteristics;
- Excellent fluent German & English communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Knowledge of risks and controls associated with products across asset management
- Ability to build strong relationships and influence senior stakeholders
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Good report writing and presentation skills
*You must be able eligible to work in the EU.
Competitive salary package offered + Bonus + Great benefits!!
Feel free to refer someone - We have an amazing referral scheme!