San Francisco, United States
$120,000 - $150,000
almost 2 years ago
JCW is currently working on a rare opportunity in the Bay area for a qualified IT Auditor to join a high-performing full-service bank, located in downtown San Francisco! The team is currently seeking an experienced IT Audit Manager to contribute to a range of management initiatives across the team, including overseeing and directing a variety of technology audits, assisting in the annual audit plan and assisting with team feedback and performance.
Further responsibilites include:
- Be recognized as a leader, management consultant and internal controls expert
- Develop and maintain collaborative working relationships with operations and information systems management
- Manage multiple administrative functions such as budgets, scheduling resources, recruiting, metrics analysis, etc
- Participate and support data analytics through internal audits and risk assessments
- ?BS/BA degree required; related technical field is preferred
- Prior demonstrated internal audit management experience; “Big 4” public accounting/consulting experience highly desirable
- Minimum 2 years’ experience managing direct reports and demonstrated ability to develop people
- Sound knowledge and experience in information technology audit, systems design and management, security, and client server technologies
Nicole Weston recruits exclusively for IT audit professionals within the financial services. For further information on this position or others, please contact Nicole on 646 517 8511 or email@example.com.