Frankfurt Am Main, Germany
over 1 year ago
- System performance and functional oversight of compliance systems, (Bloomberg CMGR, MIG21, SQL based proprietary system) including issues resolutions and enhancements in collaboration with internal and external teams.
- Proactively serving and advising our investment professionals on Investment Guideline topics. Especially in the context of new fund launches and new or changed guidelines and their implementation.
- Analysing and interpreting regulatory documents and client guidelines . Evaluating their impact on our business function and leading required technical and process implementations.
- Actively participating in company projects and analysing the impact on Investment Compliance, proposing solutions, and implementing any necessary systems or process changes.
- Support the development of a global Investment Portfolio Compliance function and work in such environment , incl. continuously improving coding principles and guideline standardisation.
- Academic training or equivalent professional training in the area of Finance or IT (preferably in Asset Management ).
- Thorough knowledge of financial instruments including derivatives and alternative assets.
- Pleasure and ability to work in a dynamic and international business environment.
- Strong self-management skills and discipline – ability to take initiative and get things done under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Team player and ability to build positive relationships internally and externally.
- Sound knowledge of MS Office tools; VBA skills represent an advantage.
- Organisational Skills / Attention to Detail.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to problem solve and spot issues proactively.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Fluent in German and English (both orally and in writing).
- Experience in the area of guideline compliance is a plus.