Our client, a distinguished global investment management firm, specializes in delivering exclusive investment products and high-quality financial advice. With expertise spanning alternative strategies, hedge funds, and private equity, they successfully manage a multi-billion-dollar portfolio of assets under management. The firm's values drive its alignment with investors' interests, all benchmarked against market standards. Currently, they are seeking an Investment Advisor to join their esteemed team in Madrid.
- Provide investment advice to clients, focusing on unbiased financial guidance.
- Prepare accurate and comprehensive asset allocation balance sheets.
- Respond promptly and expertly to client inquiries regarding asset allocation and market dynamics.
- Conduct meticulous research on various investment topics and products, assessing their suitability.
- Create investment materials for pension plans and facilitate client communication, including memos, performance reports, and newsletters.
- Document and file records of investment counseling meetings and activities.
Key Experience Required:
- Hold an undergraduate or master's degree from a leading university, preferably in quantitative, finance, or economics.
- Possess a minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience with investment consulting or wealth management firms.
- Essential compliance with RDR Level 4 requirements.
- Demonstrate robust knowledge of investments, asset allocation, and a keen interest in portfolio construction.
- Expertise in financial planning, estate planning, insurance, investments, and/or tax is a distinct advantage.
- Excel in verbal and written communication, with strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Thrive in an international environment, maintaining composure under pressure, managing multiple tasks, and meeting deadlines.
- Uphold integrity and maturity when dealing with confidential financial matters - essential for direct client interactions.
- A CFA, CAIA, or CFP designation is a plus, with a clear pathway for growth in this role.
- Strong quantitative skills and experience in-depth financial modeling is desirable.
- Fluent in English, ideally also professional level of either Italian or French (C2)
Why Join Us:
- Be part of a values-driven organization, renowned for excellence and client success.
- Collaborate with a diverse, skilled team across global locations.
- Shape your career within an entrepreneurial environment that rewards initiative.
- Engage in advisory-focused work, making a meaningful impact without sales pressure.
- Contribute to an organization globally recognized for its expertise and commitment to clients.