New York, United States
$120,000 - $140,000
8 days ago
JCW is currently partnering with a leading fintech firm based in New York that's looking to expand it's internal audit team with an IT Audit Manager. Reporting directly into the Chief Audit Executive, this role will have responsibility for a portfolio of diverse technology audits including infrastructure, cloud, security, applications and SOX. You will also be responsible for supervising junior staff members and working directly with key business stakeholders.
- Assist audit management with the annual IT Audit plan across infrastructure, applications, security and integrated audits
- Help to build and maintain strong relationships across the department and various business lines
- Effectively document and communicate results and findings
- Bachelors degree required; Major in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems preferred
- A minimum of 6 years of IT Audit experience required
- Experience with non-SOX IT audits required; exposure across cloud computing, network security, operating systems, databases, web technology preferred
Nicole Weston recruits exclusively for IT Audit Professionals for leading institutions across the U.S. For further information, please reach Nicole on 646 517 8511 or firstname.lastname@example.org.