JCW Resourcing UK
Internal Auditor – Brussels, Belgium
As Internal Auditor within this bank, you will be in charge of conducting audit reviews on all activities, in line with best audit practices and professional standards. You will challenge the internal controls framework, identify ways of improvements, elaborate and follow up.
- Control the function’s activities as planned & agreed with the Management Committee
- Plan, undertake, review, report and follow-up on scheduled & ad hoc reviews
- Assess and report the effectiveness of internal control systems & their compliance with policies and regulations
- Provide advice on new / revised procedures & controls, implementation of new products / systems
- Minimum 3 years of external/internal Audit experience in banking
- Degeree educated
- Fluent French & English
Sound interesting? or do you know anyone in your network? Apply by sending your updated CV – Click on the apply button!
Please do not hesitate to contact me via for more information or apply with you CV!
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.