4 months ago
Job Role: Internal Auditor - Assistant Manager
Employment Type: Full-time, permanent
I am currently helping my client, a leading Consultancy firm, look for an Internal Auditor to join their team based in London.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Delivery of internal audit plans and reviews for financial services clients covering a range of topics including operational, financial and regulatory risk areas
- Be involved in all aspects of the internal audit process
- Provide expert insight and recommendations that add value for clients
- Developing and maintaining deep client relationships
To be considered for this position you ideally need to:
- Have previous internal audit/regulatory assurance experience
- Have achieved a recognised accountancy or internal audit professional qualification e.g. ACCA etc.
- Effective communication skills. Able to build and maintain relationships with all levels of staff and clients
If you are interested in this position and your experience meets the requirements, please apply via the button below. If you do not receive a response on your application in 3-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please e-mail me at email@example.com with an up to date CV and I will get back to you.
If you are not interested but know someone who might be then JCW offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.