Chicago, United States
over 1 year ago
JCW is currently working on a unique opportunity to work internally for one of the largest global management consulting firms, in their Chicago headquarters. My client is seeking an Audit Specialist to join their growing internal audit function and contribute to overall global internal audit plan execution. The ideal candidate will have Big 4 or large-firm experience either in an internal audit or external assurance capacity and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
Job responsibilities include:
- Participating in, and in some cases supervising, the planning, execution, and communication of the risk-based work plan, including Accenture Management and Audit Committee special project requests, and operational, IT, compliance, financial, and investigative audits
- Preparing well-written work papers and timely audit reports to ensure adequate documentation exists to support audit conclusions
- Identifying, recommending, and reporting opportunities for continuous improvement in global accounting, finance, IT, and other processes and controls
- Managing auditee relationships, including facilitating meetings, discussing findings, and presenting draft and final reports in a professional, high quality manner to leadership and board level audiences
- Contributing to appropriate skilling of the IA team (e.g., recruiting, training and development, coaching/mentoring, providing career growth opportunities)
- Leading and possessing confidence to interact with all levels, set objectives, and drive results
- Navigating through ambiguity, managing and coordinating multiple project assignments simultaneously, and accepting ownership and accountability of the process and delivering on commitments
- Keeping abreast of company policies and procedures, current developments in accounting and auditing professions, and changes in local, state, and federal laws
- Undergraduate Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Finance (including Accounting, External Audit, and/or Internal Audit)
- Strong working knowledge of financial, operational, compliance, and systems auditing techniques
- Sarbanes-Oxley experience and a strong understanding of the COSO framework.
For further information, please reach me on firstname.lastname@example.org.