London, United Kingdom
about 1 year ago
My client is a tier 1 investment bank, seeking a high calibre Internal Audit Manager for their Investment Banking & Trading London team.
This is a high profile role and our client seeks someone with strong career aspirations.
You will have the opportunity to grow and become a key partner with stakeholders and have the ability to come up with innovative ideas to ensure the organisation maintains cutting edge controls
- You will have strong relevant experience in Audit methodology
- Experience in auditing front office products such as: Fixed Income & Currencies, Equity Markets & Commodities, Corporate Finance, including M&A - Credit Portfolio Management
- Experience in dealing with senior stakeholders
- The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA//MBA qualified or eqivalent.
- Ideally from a BIG 4 background.
- Ability for international travel of up to 30%.
- 2-4 years PQE
- Ideally you will have experience within an investment management/asset management/ wealth organisation and have strong experience in areas such as key control areas and frameworks.
Salary is competitive.
This company has a strong emphasis on employee well being and ensuring work / life balance. They are hugely supportive of family life and young families in particular.
For this vacancy you must already have eligibility in place to work in the UK, as this employer does not provide sponsorship*