JCW Resourcing UK
JCW are currently working together with an international retail company in the search for an Internal Audit Leader. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team and actively contribute to a broad range of topics across the business.
- You will be responsible to lead and conduct a range of audits across different businesses and cultures (from preparation to reporting).
- You will contribute to develop data analytics and innovative ways of auditing.
- You will be a trusted partner to evaluate business risks and provide valuable insights and recommendations.
- You will have opportunities to contribute to projects.
For this position, we are searching for experienced candidates with the following background:
- At least 10 years of proven experience in more than one of the following relevant fields: audit, risk management, governance, internal controls, data and information security.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and great interest to connect and engage at all levels.
- Flexible with a can-do attitude and collaborative approach to working.
- Strong organizational skills with good level of resilience and calmness.
If interested, get in touch!
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.