Charlotte, United States
2 months ago
What Will Help You Be Successful
• You are a driver in the engagement of sales opportunities and consistently develop work at existing and prospective clients.
• You collaborate with other leaders to develop client strategies to support current projects and longer-term business strategy.
• You are passionate about continually improving technical and risk management approaches based upon business trends and technical advances.
• You promote Protiviti’s mission, vision and values and encourage collaboration across your teams to ensure effective execution.
• You have an inherent interest in project management and team leadership.
Do Your Talents Include the Following?
• Deep financial services expertise, specifically banking, capital markets and/or insurance.
• Skilled in Internal Audit Operations particularly within large financial institutions.
• Expertise in regulatory expectations of internal audit within financial services including but not limited to OCC heightened expectations and Fed Reserve SR 13-1.
• Experience with transforming internal audit processes and functions to meet operational and regulatory objectives.
• Strong knowledge with validation of regulatory findings within internal audit.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills to audiences such as Audit Committees and Boards of Directors.
• In depth understanding of the “3 lines of defense model” to risk management and its utilization within financial services.
• Able to bring innovative approaches to internal audit in order to achieve the functions assurance objectives.
• Manage the planning, execution and oversight of consolidated annual audit plans including risk-based assurance and advisory engagements.
• Responsible for building teams with the requisite knowledge and skillsets necessary to execute audit plans, with a focus on high employee retention and overall team development and aptitude.
• Maintain knowledge of financial services regulations and effectively respond and interact with regulators.
• Ability to multi-task and oversee multiple engagements and work streams with various clients.
• Understanding of The Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA’s) code of ethics and compliance requirements.
Your Educational And Professional Qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline (e.g. Accounting, Finance, or Business-Related Field).
• 10+ years combined experience working in internal audit, professional services and financial services industry.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite applications