As an underwriter for a leading Insurance firm in Switzerland, you are responsible for looking after general agencies and brokers in the West region. On the one hand, support includes on-site support and the preparation of offers. To do this, you strive for exceptional performance that is shaped by your entrepreneurial thinking and acting.
- Responsibility and support of general agencies / brokers in the West region for transport insurance
- Creation of market / risk-based offers and processing of tenders
- Active support for the transport industry at Allianz Suisse (new ideas, projects and product development)
The candidate will have:
- Completed commercial apprenticeship or technical vocational training
- Experience in underwriting marine or transport insurance
- Willing to develop in the insurance industry as well as in the transport industry
- Business fluent in French. Fluent in German and English, Italian an advantage
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.