£60.6k - 98.5k per year
about 1 month ago
I am currently working on behalf of a 'Big 4' accounting firm in Switzerland and we are seeking an experienced auditor/accountant with a minimum of 2 years of experience. You will ideally have IFRS knowledge and a background across the insurance industry.
- Advise clients on the introduction and application of new IFRS standards, as well as the accounting of special case
- Assist local CFOs in the initial implementation of new accounting standard
- Analyze complex issues and answer technical queries
- Review financial statements for compliance with applicable IFRS
- Conduct internal and external training and share your domain expertise with our customers
- Maintain existing customer relationships and support in the acquisition of new clients and accounting advisory mandates
- Minimum 2-5 years’ of experience
- Sound knowledge of IFRS 17/9
- Internal or External Audit experience
- Consulting experience focusing on financial or insurance institutions, Big 4 is a plus
- University degree in accounting or finance.
To discuss further please contact me on: email@example.com