London, United Kingdom
£400 per day
about 1 month ago
The purpose of this job is to assist with the technical architecture and management of security change.
Key elements of the role include:
- Architecture of secure remedial configuration for the firms systems,
- Production of specific technical work packages,
- validation the configuration subsequent to work package completion through read only permission inspection,
- collation of sufficient technical remediation evidence for activity closure and provision of technical assurance confirmation to GISO/ GIA/ external Audit.
- Responsible for the creation of technical architecture and management of security technology remedial change activities.
- Ensuring specific remedial work packages are created, planned and executed by internal or external resources.
Qualification & Experience
- Information security related relevant qualifications
- Experience delivering information security operations services
- Strong experience working in an information security function within the banking sector
- Preferably ITIL V3 foundation
- Responsible for performing independent assurance, coordinate the collection of evidence, responses and closure of outstanding items with internal and Group stakeholders.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.