We are working on behalf of an European subsidiary of one of the worlds largest insurance providers. This client is looking for an information security specialist who will eventually build up their own team and department.
- Assist in establishing the central Europe-wide Information Security function
- Implement as well as design an Information Security Management System (ISMS) according to the ISO 27001 standard
- Work closely with the IT security and compliance departments
- Prepare and implement protection needs, awareness measures, threat and risk analyses
- Determine and define ownership of applications and systems
- Work together with business and IT key stakeholders on Information Security topics such as data classification, security education and data protection
- Provide support for internal and external audits which cover information security
- University degree in computer science, information technology, a related discipline or a technical subject with additional business qualification
- 3+ years of experience in working as Information Security consultant or as part of an Information Security team
- Experience within the insurance industry is advantageous
- Solid understanding of standards (ISO 27001), regulations (DSGVO) and best practices such as BSI, COBIT, GDPR, PCI DSS and ITIL
- Experience in designing as well as implementing an Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- CISP, CISM, CISA (or similar) Information Security certifications are desirable
- Strong communications skills – excellent spoken and written English
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.