11 days ago
Role: Information Security Analyst (AVP)
Employment Type: Permanent, full time
I'm currently recruiting on behalf of a leading global asset manager who is looking for an Information Security Analyst to join their team here in London.
You will join a collaborative, growing team and have plenty of opportunity to develop your skills and progress within the firm.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Act as a security expert on change programmes
- Providing guidance and advice to the wider business to enable change delivery teams to comply with technology security policies
- Identify appropriate security requirements through an understanding of business requirements
- Develop and implement new/existing security technologies or processes as required
- Conducting risk analysis; communicate known security related risks and implement solutions to mitigate these risks
- Ensuring solutions are fully integrated
To be considered for this position you ideally need to have:
- 5 years experience working in Information Security
- Prior experience working in the financial services is preferable
- CISSP qualified (or similar)
- Good all round technical knowledge of applications, databases and infrastructure
- Understanding of the project management lifecycle
- Stakeholder management
If you are interested in this position and your experience meets the requirements, please apply via the button below. If you do not receive a response on your application in 3-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you are not interested but know someone who might be then JCW offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.