£315 per day
0203 589 9289
6 months ago
HR Engagement Manager
3 Month Contract
The focus of your role
The role of HR Engagement Manager is to provide a range of HR support within a client facing role working with your HR colleagues who sit in our specialist HR Pillars who provide specialist advice around Wellbeing, Probation & Performance Improvement, Resolution & Employee Relations and the wider HR Shared Services Team.
What you’ll do
• Contribution and alignment to the client’s HR Business Partner activities and objectives providing value in terms of specific measures.
• Lead the successful delivery of the systems and logistics side of critical annual, cyclical HR activities where data accuracy and presentation are key e.g. end of year reviews, strategic talent management and pay planning/promotion.
• Skilled use of HR data to identify and understand alignment of people and business priorities as well as identify where change/improvement can bring business and HR benefit.
• Regular and in-depth tracking and reporting to the business on all elements of people data, at all levels of the organization
• Providing well-constructed advice and solutions, promoting best practice & innovative thinking on employee issues with experience of alternative dispute resolution.
• Engage with the organisation’s employee base on a constant basis, taking part in the business to fully understand business challenges, whilst also helping employees navigate the wealth of resources available.
• Contribution to business area’s people agenda through projects and initiatives.
• Management of HR projects and initiatives including designing and delivering people management education & training.
• Input to and implementation of new and refreshed employment policies and procedures and intranet site.
What you’ll bring
• Attention to detail.
• Proven experience in a HR role with a good understanding of employment law, TUPE, Settlement Agreements and managing organisational change.
• Ability to interpret complex data and identify trends, leading to presentation of solutions to senior business leaders.
• Ability to analyse complex data sets with ease and the highest level of precision and present the output in a meaningful and readable way.
• Proven experience in mobility matters e.g. visa applications and compliance
• Commercial focus with developing ability to articulate HR in terms of business benefit.
• Keen to challenge “accepted practice” where appropriate and have the drive for seeking out and delivering value add work.
• Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with various key stakeholders across the business while maintaining diplomacy.
• Ability to balance policy and process with a pragmatic and commercial approach to case handling which meets the requirements of the business and mitigates risk to the organisation.
• Ability to smoothly navigate and manage complex stakeholder relationships in a matrix organisation.
• Articulate and diplomatic communicator who can engage with a wide network of stakeholders and manage their needs.
• An excellent team player with the ability to successfully collaborate with colleagues acting as part of one HR team.
• Comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment and able to prioritise as required.
• CIPD qualified and/or HR related degree.
• Excellent Excel, PowerPoint & MS Office skills.