Brighton, United Kingdom
5 months ago
A specialist Pensions, Investments & Insurance Financial Advisory firm based in Brighton are looking for junior Advisers to assist the insurance team across their Health and Protection products.
- Provide market advice to clients (personal/individual) on Life, Critical Illness, Income Protection, Private Medical coverage
- Develop onto corporate client interaction including advisory services on Business Protection, Shareholder Protection, or Employee Benefits products
- Learn wider financial and insurance services practices
- Highly motivated individuals with ideally 1-2 years' sales/customer service experience
- Benefit from professional career development such as sponsored training for the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII / Cert CII), or Diploma in Financial Planning (DipPFS/DipFA)
Salary: £25-30k base
Type: Permanent, full-time
Please note all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, no visa sponsorship will be provided on this occasion.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are not always able to get back to you. If you have not been contacted within 14 days, you have not been shortlisted for this position, but we will let you know if any similar opportunities arise matching your skillset.