Competitive Salary and Package
9 months ago
A leading Banking organisation based in Luxembourg are currently looking for a Head of Risk to join the firm to hold responsibility for managing and mitigating risk factors across the Bank. You will be responsible for covering all aspects of risk, helping to develop policy, frameworks and controls, and mitigate any risk factors (Market risk, credit risk, counterparty risk, liquidity risk). This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing firm and play a pivotal role in the future growth and expansion of their operations in Luxembourg.
- Previous experience in heading a Risk Management function in Financial Services
- Experience in Corporate & Investment Banking
- Expertise in a breadth of Financial Markets, particularly Fixed Income
- Experience in market risk, counterparty risk, credit risk and liquidity risk
- Experience in managing and leading a team
- Numerical background, degree educated
- Excellent communication. Multiple languages are an advantage.