A leading Bank in London are looking for a Head of Risk Governance & Risk Reporting to join their organisation, reporting directly to the Chief Risk Officer.
The successful candidate are will be responsible for delivering the governance, reporting and strategic initiatives of the UK's risk management team, as well as providing oversight of all risk-related projects. You will also be responsible for developing and monitoring the risk strategy, maintaining the risk management framework, and proving risk reports to the Board and Executive Committees.
- Suitable experience in risk management in the Financial Services
- Experience in overseeing strategic risk and regulatory change projects
- Experience in implementing risk management frameworks
- Strong communication, and excellent senior stakeholder management experience, proven track-record of managing executive level relationships
- Ability to understand and implement ideas at a strategic level
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.