JCW Resourcing UK
The role :
- Working directly for the CCO, you are managing your team of 2 Compliance Officers to : build a strong Compliance framework to detect and report non-compliance risks
- Supervise and review policies/procedure/forms/training materials as necessary
- Create and follow up payment agents file (file creation, follow up table, document collect, regular audits)
- Ensure that all company processes and procedures are in line with all applicable regulations
- Create and monitor the implementation of company rules of deontology and ethics
- Implement Data protection rules
- Pilot regulatory watch
- 8/10 years of experience in regulatory compliance, knowledge of payments and regulation linked to payments such as PSD2 is mandatory
- Perfect knowledge of the regulatory framework linked to payments
- Good knowledge of agent authorization and licensing, third party compliance & reputation, whistleblowing, conflict of interests, Anti-Corruption
- Good knowledge of e-commerce and/or payment industry and challenges linked to this sector
- Good management skills: up to 5 people
- You are fluent in French and English.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.