London, United Kingdom
about 2 months ago
A Growing Fintech disruptor needs a Head of Product Management to play a critical role within the organisation in implementing a Product framework and infrastructure within the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on a role at a critical stage in the company's history in which they will intend for you to take a lead role in building on an existing MVP and taking it to the next level.
This individual will need to be able to work autonomously with the aim of building a team around them that will focus purely on development and management of digital products centered around banking and payments.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing Technical Solutions
- Providing thought leadership
- Highlight product developments and innovations to account teams
- Drive core business through digital product and solutions
- Value proposition definition
- Digital support
- Co-ordinate seamless transition to Product Delivery team for program implementation
- Identify customers’ digital needs and drive digital discussions focusing on thought leadership, market trends and product offerings
- Significant experience in product management and development.
- Experience in banking, digital payments
- Excellent senior stakeholder management skills
- Self-motivated with a proven track record of delivering high tech digital products with a large customer user base
- Strong business acumen, with the ability to identify, capture and deliver business results
This is a senior level role based on London reporting to Board level.