28 days ago
Role: Head of Legal
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Employment Type: Permanent
I’m currently recruiting on behalf of a leading investment firm who is looking for a legal professional to strengthen their team.
This opportunity will give you the chance to lead the legal function, working alongside senior management, interacting with the wider business, and taking on a broad range of responsibilities.
Responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
- Responsible for all legal issues
- Responsible for the company's contracts, with a special focus on real estate law, tenancy law, corporate law and general contract law
- Function as contact person for the front units, e.g. in real estate transactions or drawing up development and service contracts
- Contract negotiations and reviews
- Coordination with external lawyers
- Creation and adjustments
They are looking for:
- University degree in Law
- Swiss Bar exam would be a bonus
- 10 years’ experience working in contract law, real estate law and financial services law
- Able to deal with complex issues in a timely manner
- Clear, effective communication skills
- Excellent German and English
If you are interested in this position and your experience meets the requirements, please apply via the button below. If you do not receive a response on your application in 3-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you are not interested but would like to get in touch about other potential opportunities, please feel free to send your CV directly to email@example.com
If you are not interested but know someone who might be then JCW offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to receive vouchers.