8 months ago
A corporate bank is recruiting for a Head of Legal and Company Secretary for their office based in the city.
- As Head of Legal, you will be responsible for ensuring extensive range of legal services and advice is provided to support the Bank’s UK and non-UK branches and their businesses, in line with all applicable laws and Bank legal and policy requirements in order to safeguard the Bank’s interests.
- As Company Secretary you will be responsible for the provision of company secretarial services to the Board and Board Committees, ensuring accurate statutory records are maintained, effecting all necessary registrations with Regulators and Commercial Registries in countries in which Bank has a branch and facilitating adherence to best practice standards of corporate governance.
- UK Qualified solicitor admitted in England with a minimum of 10 years post-qualification experience within financial services industry.
- Significant exposure to the Companies Acts and corporate matters which may have an effect ona financial services company (e.g. capital adequacy).
- Proven track record of building and developing highly successful teams and consistently achieving business objectives.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of UK Real Estate law