10 days ago
Head of Governance (m / f) 80 - 100%
- You Will manage 6 staff as and oversee 25 compliance officers/analysts.
- You will continue to operate and develop the compliance management system.
- Advising and supporting the management of the organizational units in all compliance inquiries
- Ensure that data is handled in accordance with the law, including training and awareness-raising among employees, and are the contact and coordination point for contacts with authorities and questions relating to data collections.
- Archive and records management is your responsibility.
- You will also head the specialist agency to combat money laundering
- You will work on and advise on projects and specialist groups.
- You are responsible for setting up and operating up-to-date instruction management.
- You have a degree in law.
- Additional training in compliance management or equivalent practical experience is a must.
- You have sound management and several years of professional experience, ideally in the insurance or banking environment.
- Their very good knowledge of data protection ensures that data is handled in accordance with the law.
- You have good oral and written skills in German and French, knowledge of Italian is desirable.
- Good experience/knowledge in MS Office and understanding of the complex IT landscape are required.