about 2 months ago
As part of the Compliance and Internal Control Department , the Head of Financial crime will be responsible for ensuring that the FinTech complies with its regulatory obligations in terms of the fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism (AML/CFT), as well as its good control of the risk of internal and external fraud. In this role, you will be responsible for :
- Managing a team of 4 collaborators: among other things, you control at first level the work of the AML/CFT analysts (processing of alerts, reinforced examinations, declarations of suspicion, control report) and of the Risk/Fraud analysts, in particular the investigation reports;
- Supervising the implementation of an effective anti-fraud system and optimize the processing of alerts generated.
- Becoming the point of contact with our external stakeholders (ACPR, Tracfin etc.).
- Classifying and updating risk mapping.
- Optimizing the processing of AML/CFT alerts (PPE, sanction lists, transaction anomalies, business alerts).
- Setting up risk and performance indicators within the department and ensure regular monitoring.
- Ensuring a regulatory watch in terms of financial security and oversee updating the team’s processes and the resulting procedures.
The Head of Financial Crime is the key player in the implementation of the Company’s financial crime system: this is a real opportunity to take up new challenges within a FinTech on a human scale, subject to an ever-changing regulatory framework.
- Proficiency in office automation tools: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good knowledge of the culture and topics related to AML/CFT risks
- Leadership and managerial qualities
- Master 2 in Economics, Law or Finance / Business School
- Specialized in the fight against financial and organized crime
- At least 4 years of experience in the field of financial security
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.