New York, United States
11 months ago
JCW is currently recruiting for a Head of Data Science for a FinTech firm in NYC. This role will be responsible for a variety of internal and external data and analytics projects and will serve as the lead on all data science/machine learning/NLP strategy. Prior experience building out predictive models in the banking sector is required.
*Unfortunately sponsorship is not available for this position, and it is only open to US Citizens and Green Card holders.*
- Build and deploy advanced machine learning and data science models.
- Lead data modeling and predictive modeling projects using advanced statistical techniques.
- Deploy analytics solutions within production environments/systems.
- Serve as the analytics expert in meeting with internal and external stakeholders.
- Assure that modeling and analytics projects are compliant with regulatory and privacy requirements.
- Lead a team of data scientists and help with recruiting/hiring efforts for this team.
- Masters in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics or related field is required (PhD preferred).
- 7+ years of experience building out predictive models within the financial services sector (banking preferred). Expert knowledge in credit risk modeling.
- Python, R, SAS, Spark and SQL programming experience
- Prior experience with statistical modeling techniques, machine learning and natural language processing.
- Must have prior experience deploying data and analytics solutions within a production environment.