JCW Resourcing UK
I am looking for a Head of Compliance who wants to grow within the environment of a fast-growing Fintech and a leader in its market.
Overseeing the compliance department (15+ people), you will evolve in an international working environment both with the supervisory authorities, as our banks, suppliers and international clients as well as with our offices located in France, Germany, the United Kingdom, in the Netherlands, Italy and Spain.
- Lead a team of about fifteen analysts
- Ensure compliance with the regulatory and legal framework, ensure the establishment and updating of procedures applicable to the activity of the company and recommend actions when necessary
- Avoid any risk of reputations, sanctions, or significant financial losses related to non-compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- Advise the authorized management on the areas of existing and emerging risks and the approaches to establish and improve the necessary controls and practices and to this end, anticipate the legal and economic impacts of the various projects of the company; in this context, the Head of Compliance is in regular contact with our regulator, the CSSF
- Directly manage 3 supervisors and ensure that they fulfil the tasks and responsibilities incumbent on each of their divisions (KYC / onboarding, AML / monitoring and regulatory)
- Supervise annual declarations
- You have 10 years of experience in a similar position.
- Extensive knowledge of Luxembourg and / or European regulations relating to the fight against money laundering and terrorist financing and payment services
- One or more successful experiences in managing a team or a department (> 10 people)
- Experience in a fintech