12 days ago
Recruiting on behalf of a technology driven payments solutions provider for an experienced candidate to become their Head of Compliance, DPO and MLRO. This is a key role for the business as they look to further expand, and will be responsible for overseeing the European element of the business and helping to build out appropriate frameworks and controls. The ideal candidate should have an understanding of International Payments, and wider exposure to the financial services.
- Experience of managing data protection in a UK firm, with in depth knowledge of GDPR
- Strong AML knowledge, with a preference for a candidate with payments experience within this field
- Good understanding of FCA compliance
- Experience of delivering on major regulatory projects
- Ability to interpret and implement new pieces of regulatory compliance