New York, United States
over 1 year ago
JCW is currently working on behalf of a leading national public accounting firm that's undergone immense growth in their Advisory Consulting Practice and is seeking experienced Senior Auditors to join one of their Los Angeles locations. This is a great opportunity for entrepreneurial individuals to gain significant senior leadership exposure with plenty of room for immediate and long-term upwards mobility.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Act as a key member and sometimes lead internal audits, SOX compliance, risk assessments, and other engagement related duties in accordance with industry regulations, standards, and company policies and procedures for assurance and continuous improvement of internal controls.
- Plan and execute internal audits and SOX engagements.
- Monitor progress, manage risk, and verify key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
- Demonstrate a track record in strengthening existing & developing new client relationships.
- Effectively write and communicate audit engagement reports and recommendations to client management.
Required Skills and Experience:
- BS Degree in Accounting or Finance related field.
- 3 + years of direct audit or governance experience. ( public or private)
- Knowledge of audit methodology and application controls.
- Ability to travel 10-30%.
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley Act, PCAOB, COSO, and IIA Standards.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including Power point, Visio a plus.
- Professional certifications CIA, CPA, CFE, CISA and/or MBA preferred.
Nicole Weston recruits exclusively for Audit professionals with professional services backgrounds; for further info please reach out on 646 517 8511 or firstname.lastname@example.org.