London, United Kingdom
about 2 months ago
I'm currently working for a client who is looking for a Governance, Risk and Compliance Consultant. This is a well-established, international organisation with a high energy, exciting company culture who values each of its' employees. Located in the heart of London, transport is a breeze.
The responsibilities you will have as the Governance, Risk and Compliance Consultant include:
- Delivery of Project - ownership and support of project requirements. Executing tasks either solely or in a team to a very high standard.
- Support of Project - helping the Engagement Manager with planning engagements.
- Practice Development - supporting internal practice initiatives.
Experience you will need to apply:
- At least 5 years' experience in Governance, Risk and Compliance
- An Insurance background
- Experience with the 3 lines of defence
- Good knowledge of Privacy and Data Protection (e.g. GDPR) strongly preferred.
Why you should apply!
- Top industry pay
- Great benefits
- Career progression