London, United Kingdom
about 1 month ago
- Lead the deployment of IT & Cyber risk 2LoD controls including the risk assessment and mitigation, liaising with Global IT & Cyber teams.
- Support risk officers with training, Corporate training adaptation, troubleshooting, etc.
- Ensure that transformational risk arising from initiatives is adequately assessed, managed and mitigated by the business areas supporting them in their Risk Assessments and mitigation plans.
- Deployment and maintenance of the Operational Risk Management program, including annual perimeter exercises, periodical reporting of risk appetite and NFR metrics, coordinating annual RCSA + Internal Control campaigns, monitoring of action drivers and mitigating actions status, assessment on insurance policies, Business Continuity Management, etc.
- Managing the Third Party Risk, ensuring all relevant providers are certified and adequately monitored with exceptions escalated to the relevant Committees.
- Creating powerful, precise and compelling reporting and presentations to the Top Management, analyzing the information, sifting the critical topics and elaborating conclusions and proposals.
- Support the Global DPO in coordinating and managing data protection risk (supporting business areas in completing data protection assessments, reviewing security measures effectiveness, reporting to Corporate Compliance and local regulators, etc.)
4+ years experience within non-financial risk
Operational risk experience, including framework development/RCSA's
IT risk and controls knowledge
Portuguese or Spanish fluency
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.