Role: General Ledger Accountant [Cash Management]
Location: Zurich (2 days home office a week)
Salary: Around 120,000 CHF per annum
With a workforce of over 480 employees, my client, a leading Chemical Manufacturing company is growing their team and looking for a General Ledger Accountant to join their rapidly expanding international team.
- Overseeing and coordinating the management of designated general ledger accounts for two companies in compliance with OR and IFRS standards. Ensuring timely completion of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements.
- Taking charge of a company's financial matters, encompassing final postings and reconciling the general ledger with sub-ledgers (debtors, accounts payable). Acting in a deputy capacity when required.
- Monitoring all entries and bookings within our SAP system related to the general ledger, while upholding quality checks for accounting processes according to both local principles and IFRS standards.
- Managing cash and devising cash planning strategies. Sharing joint responsibility for credit management.
- Participating in areas such as asset accounting, debtors, creditors, and representing the VAT domain.
- Providing support in training finance learners.
- Engaging in projects, implementing novel processes, and generating documentation.
- Assisting as Deputy Head of Accounting.
- Credentials in finance and accounting or equivalent training.
- Professional background in financial accounting.
- OR-based accounting knowledge; familiarity with IFRS is advantageous.
- Experience in liquidity- / cash-management highly desirable.
- Understanding of the SAP FI module.
- Fachausweis in accounting is an advantage.
- C1+ German and satisfactory spoken and written English skills.
- Excellent teamwork and communication abilities, coupled with high standards of quality and service.
- Ability to remain resilient and composed, even amid challenging situations.
What they offer:
- A challenging, diverse, and responsible role.
- Flexible work hours with the option for remote work (up to 2 days per week).
- Joining a rapidly expanding international company characterized by streamlined decision-making processes.
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth, accompanied by attractive employment terms.
- A unique and welcoming work atmosphere characterized by our values and a culture of respectful address.
- Conveniently located workplace in close proximity to the train station.
Apply now if of interest or reach me at: firstname.lastname@example.org for further information