New York, United States
8 months ago
JCW is currently recruiting for a Funds Transfer Project Manager/Specialist for a bank in NYC. This role will oversee the testing, implementation and day-to-day functionality of the banks Funds Transfer (and other) applications. Prior experience working with PayPlus is required for this position.
• Manage updates and implementation to the Banks systems (PayPlus, Actimize, SWIFT, etc).
• Manage projects related to Funds Transfer, Fraud Detection and Cash Management systems throughout the bank.
• Monitor system performance and work with technical teams to take corrective actions.
• Maintain databases and file imports.
• Provide end user training, when necessary.
• 5+ years of Funds Transfer project experience.
• B.A. or B.S. in Business, IT or a similar field.
• Strong project management and interpersonal skills.
• Prior experience working with Actimize and Fedwire is preferrerd.
• Knowledge of Cash Management Systems is preferred.
• Experience working with PayPlus and SWIFT is a must!