JCW Resourcing UK
We are currently working on behalf of an international asset manager in Munich (real asset focus) on a challenging (Senior) Associate position (m/f/d) in their fund operations team. The successful candidate will be part of a department which provides support to all aspects of the day to day running of the fund.
- supervise the fund structure in all operational matters of cross-border investing funds and be the main point of contact for all operational matters of the fund/mandate and where necessary, with internal and external parties including portfolio management, accounting, legal, research, valuers, lawyers, tax advisors and auditors
- manage the support of portfolio management and transaction management in the acquisition and sale of real estate
- manage the preparation of financial statements and support for annual audits of individual companies and fund companies
- prepare and manage the administration of distributions, withdrawals, capital increases, capital decreases, shareholder loans, etc.
- implement processes and secure the process flows
- manage the administration and data maintenance of databases and systems, document management
- Bachelors or Masters degree in in business administration, finance, law or real estate
- 3-6 years of experience in the Private Equity, Infrastructure and Real Assets and/or Real Estate sector – experience in an audit or consulting function is a plus
- Solid understanding of understanding of IFRS, consolidations and multi-currency environments
- Languages: fluent in German and English
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.