Role: Fund Lawyer
Location: Pfaffikon, Zurich, Switzerland
Employment Type: Permanent, 100%
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading investment firm who is looking for a legal professional to join and strengthen their team.
You will cover a broad range of alternative and traditional asset classes as well as various types of investment vehicles, interacting frequently with the wider business both locally and internationally. You will not only provide legal support where required but will also assume a broader role in participating in fund structuring projects.
Responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
- contribute to a diverse range of projects, including solution development, drafting of offering documentation, contract negotiation and regulatory submissions;
- design and implement customised product structuring solutions to meet the specific needs of our clients with a particular focus on the legal, regulatory and tax considerations under Liechtenstein law (and various other onshore and offshore jurisdictions);
- maintain an in-depth knowledge of key legal and regulatory topics across a broad spectrum ranging from Liechtenstein AIFMD, UCITS regulations and other EEA aspects as well as the broader regulatory environment;
- manage external counter parties such as law firms and service providers by negotiating legal agreements/other contracts;
- coordinate with a wide range of internal teams
- University degree in Law with excellent academic credentials;
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience, preferably with a strong understanding of the legal aspects of product structuring;
- In-depth understanding of relevant legislation, particularly Liechtenstein AIFMD and UCITS regulations;
- Strong project management, analytical and negotiation skills;
- Able to speak German and English fluently
If you are interested in this position and your experience meets the requirements, please apply via the button below. If you do not receive a response on your application in 3-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you are not interested but would like to get in touch about other potential opportunities, please feel free to send your CV directly to email@example.com
If you are not interested but know someone who might be then JCW offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to receive vouchers.