£35.1k - 52.7k per year
8 months ago
Fund Corporate Officer
- You'll be coordinating the day to day admin and legal formalities for their clients portfolios.
- Leading board and shareholder meetings, reviewing agreements and documentation.
- Constructing relationships with existing and new clients, banks and other external groups.
- Master or Bachelors degree
- 2-3 years in Corporate, Company or Fiscal law
- Previous experience as Corporate Officer ideally, relevant experience of minimum 1-2 years in a similar environment
- Knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g. SAP)
- Experienced in handling: acquisition of participation's, board resolutions, incorporation and liquidation of a company, proxies, advanced knowledge of annual reporting law.
- Knowledge of Luxembourg company law is a plus
- Fluent in English
Sound interesting? Or do you know anyone in your network? Apply by sending your updated CV - Click on the apply button!
Please do not hesitate to contact me via email@example.com for more information or apply with you CV!