London, United Kingdom
11 months ago
My client is a leading Fund Administrator specialising in Private Equity and Real Estate. The company is widely recognised as being best in class within the industry with recent awards for UK real estate and UK private equity fund administrator of the year.
They are looking for a Fund Accountant from a strong Audit background who is looking to take the next step in their career into industry as a Fund Accountant.
You will be responsible for:
- Primary contact for clients with daily contact and regular in-person client meetings.
- Take ownership of portfolios of clients and customer relationships; implement policies, procedures and checklists.
- Compile and analyse financial information underlying the financial statements, including the treatment of business transactions.
- Oversee preparation of management accounts both at asset and fund level, including supporting files and review of all work produced by team.
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified
- Strong Auditing background from a top 50 practice ideally, (others will also be considered)
- Experience / strong interest in Real Estate
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career outside in a highly client facing role with huge career progression.