New York City, United States
Please consult Jack Fisher for salary information
5 months ago
A leading Professional Services firm is seeking an experienced Full Stack Developer to join their team and assist on new and exisiting projects.
- You will work directly with senior management on multiple projects for both internal and external clients.
- Work on specific development updates and handle any bug fixes as needed
- You will work closely with members from other operational and technical teams to develop solutions for specific business needs.
- Four year degree in Technology related field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years experience in C# and SQL development.
- At least 2 years' experience with Angular
- Knowledge of Compliance regulations e.g. AML, KYC, OFAC, Transaction Monitoring is a plus
- Any knowledge with other programming tools like Python and R is a plus
anybody like an actimize developer or fiserv developer with these technical skills would be good or experience working on compliance and aml systems.
the team lead will still be hands on in the position whilst managing a team below and leading thw strategy and overall application development.
he hasn't decided on the salary for the positions as it will be impacted if they are completely working from home or if they will need to be in the office. ideally look for people in new york so they are able to get in to the office should things open up.