£40k - 45k per year
11 months ago
Role Title: Quality Technical Manager - GMP
Employment Type: Permanent
- A client of mine based in the Essex are looking for a Quality Technical Manager to complete their team
- Follow up on overdue RCAs
- Follow up on change control/risk assessments that are overdue
- Managing/Implementing the QMS
- Supplier/external Audits
- QRM metrics Preparation
- Tracking Audits & tracking CAPAs
- Supervise junior staff - (There will not be any management included within this post)
- 6+ years Quality Assurance experience
- 6+ years' experience working with QMS systems, can be paper based or electronic QMS
- 6+ years' GMP experience
- 2+ years' experience facilitating OOS and Root cause analysis
- 2+ years' experience routinely preparing Quality & Technical Agreement's
- 2+ years' experience implementing a QMS
- Can work to critical timelines
- Strong interpersonal skills
If you are interested in this position and your experience meets the requirements, please apply via the button below. If you do not receive application feedback within 3 working days, please regard your application as unsuccessful on this occasion, but we will store your details and make you aware of other suitable roles.
Not the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV to Bobby.Burke@jcwresourcing.com or call 0203 589 9245 for a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
NOT OF INTEREST TO YOU BUT KNOW SOMEONE IT WOULD BE?
JCW offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.
JCW Life Sciences
JCW is a recruitment company operating in the Life Sciences space, with specialist consultants working within the technical and regulatory areas. This includes the following markets;
- Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety
- Regulatory Affairs
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Medical Information
- Medical Writers
- Medical Affairs
- Clinical Trials
- Clinical Research
- Project Management
If you are interested in new roles, but feel this position is not suitable, please feel free to get in touch on Bobby.firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 589 9245.
My Linked in Profile
I specialise in recruiting Quality Assurance/Validation into permanent jobs in the Pharmaceutical industry.