London, United Kingdom
11 months ago
My client is a top 10 Accounting Practice looking for an Audit Senior to work in their Central London offices across multiple industry sectors.
This is a varied role in which you will have the opportunity to work with a wide array of clients acting as the first point of contact with responsibility to develop strong, long lasting relationships through quality of service.
- Recently Qualified ACA / ACCA
- Experience of leading large onsite Audits
- Lead the full life cycle of Audits of clients with turnovers of £20m+
- Managed a team of juniors onsite
- Ability to quickly progress to Assistant Manager and Manager
This is an opportunity to join one of the best accounting practices to work for globally in a position which lends to huge career growth and progression.
This firm has a strong emphasis on employee well being and ensuring work / life balance. They are hugely supportive of family life and young families in particular.