JCW Resourcing UK
Within the Fraud and AML team, you will be responsible the security of the services offered to our clients and ensuring the efficiency and fluidity of our processes.
- Analysis of suspicious accounts
- Ensure compliance with regulatory obligations
- Alert management: file analysis and processing
- Analyse KYC-KYB
- Interlocutor of partners on fraud and AML subjects
- You participate in the respect of obligations in terms of the fight against fraud and AML
- Minimum 1 year experience as a fraud and AML analyst
- Knowledge of French and Belgian regulations on fraud and AML
- Fluent English and French required
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.