We’re working with a Big4 consultancy based in Zurich to build out their assurance practise. You’ll be advising clients on their regulatory matters, including compliance and financial risk.
- You will work in an ambitious, diversified team with an open working atmosphere in the area of ??risk consulting for our clients in the financial sector
- You advise our customers on a national and international level on new regulatory requirements as well as internal and external risks.
- You will support our customers with your knowledge to work more effectively and efficiently in the risk management and compliance environment.
- You lead project teams, identify new trends, take up current topics and design, present and implement state-of-the-art solutions for our customers.
- You will help with the acquisition of customers and projects and take part in internal and external events and lectures.
- You actively coach your team members and motivate them to contribute ideas and discover customer needs.
- You have a university or technical college degree in economics, law or engineering.
- You have more than 5 years of professional experience in risk consulting, with a focus on the financial sector You have experience in leading and coaching employees.
- You have strong regulatory know-how in the Swiss and international environment and have a good understanding of risk control techniques, on which you are regularly trained.
- You are characterized by above-average communicative and analytical skills and enjoy solving complex tasks.
- You also have excellent written and spoken German and English.
- You like to take the initiative, are reliable, independent and ready to go the extra mile.
- You enjoy team and customer-oriented activities and you are motivated to continuously develop yourself through on-and-off-the-job training.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.