New York, United States
$65,000 - $80,000 + bonus
3 months ago
JCW is currently working on a search for a Financial Risk Management Associate with a leading international financial services organization in their NYC location. The qualified candidate will prepare the daily risk management reports regarding market risk, such as interest rate risk and foreign exchange risk, and liquidity risk and inter-bank credit risk including settlement risk.
- Monitors the usage of risk and loss limits to ensure they are not exceeded and reports the excess of the limits to appropriate persons/departments. Analyzes and reports conditions of market risk and liquidity risk, as well as performance of market operations.
- Prepares daily and non-daily risk management reports regarding market risk, such as interest rate risk and foreign exchange risk, and liquidity risk
- Operates risk management systems and captures market data and inputs them into systems.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate preparation of monthly and quarterly reports related to the credit portfolio, plus certain compliance monitoring reports.
- College degree or equivalent with a major in Finance or Accounting preferred.
- Excellent PC skills in Excel and data base software with minimum 2 years’ experience in processing reports required.
- Good computer skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Powerpoint.
- VBA skills with experience in creating reports preferred.
- Experience in a financial institution environment, especially related to securities or financial market products, preferred.
Corey Rague recruits for Risk and Analytics professionals across the financial services sector and would be happy to provide further details about this or other positions. You can reach him at (646) 517-8533 or at email@example.com