£35k - 40k per year
3 months ago
Job Role: Financial Promotions Officer
Department: Financial Promotions
I am currently helping my client, an established and respected Wealth Management firm, look for a Financial Promotions Officer to join their team based in Gloucester.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Assist colleagues/other departments in the business with queries relating to financial promotions
- Develop relationships with stakeholders
- Promoting the firm's financial products to clients/customers
- Deliver compliant financial promotions, keeping the submitter informed of progress
- Meeting deadlines
- Negotiate and persuade submitters, where necessary, to make required amendments
- Ensure advertising, mailshots and websites are clear and compliant with all regulatory requirements
- Make recommendations to continually improve the quality of financial promotions and the function itself
To be considered for this position you ideally need to:
- Have 1-2+ years' experience approving financial promotions
- Have a good understanding of the financial services sales process
- Have worked in Wealth Management or Banking
- Have strong product knowledge
- Preferably have completed or be working towards obtaining the Diploma in Financial Planning
- Effective communication skills, having prior experience in a client-facing/sales/onboarding role for example
If you are interested in this position and your experience meets the requirements, please apply via the button below. If you do not receive a response on your application in 3-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please e-mail me at email@example.com with an up to date CV and I will get back to you.
If you are not interested but know someone who might be then JCW offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.