JCW Resourcing UK
Currently recruiting on behalf of a Tier 1 Investment Bank, for process engineer to work on a number of finance change initiatives. You should have demonstrable experience in business change, with some exposure to working within FP&A and should have knowledge of Agile methodology. This is an contract role initially running for 6 months, with potential for extension. The day rate will be inside IR35.
- Significant experience of process engineering within major projects
- Financial services experience a must have, ideally within Investment Banking
- Exposure to finance change programmes, with a preference for a candidate with experience of FP&A
- Knowledge of risk and control frameworks
- Good data analytic skills
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.